We were super excited to be able to show you our Holiday Eye Look featuring this amazing and beautiful palette from AnaVBeauty. AnaV’s Get Naked Eyeshadow Palette has 12 shades that features shimmery and matte eyeshadows. It’s the perfect size to travel with and the colours are so pigmented.
We knew that the Holidays are coming up and so we decided to do a natural eye tutorial featuring a few of our favourite shimmery and matte shades!
1. With an eyeshadow brush, use a light champagne colour and put it all over your lid.
2+3. With a crease brush, use a shimmery bronze colour and lightly pat it on your crease while using swiping motions to blend and even out the colour.
4. Now with a blending brush, pick up a warm matte brown colour and lightly apply it above the crease shade and blend it out evenly.
5. With a smudge brush, use the shimmery bronze colour that you used on your crease to apply on the outer under eye. Tip: Make sure you wipe out the fall out!
6. Using the other side of the eyeshadow brush, pick up a warm neutral white and lightly pat on your brow bone.
7. Use the blending brush once again until you feel that it has blended out well.
8. Apply eyeliner, lashes and the rest of your makeup to complete the look.
Finally Look with Lashes
AnaV’s Get Naked Palette is the perfect palette for the Holidays with all these amazing shimmery shades. Tt also works great as a gift and travelling. You can pick it up online at AnaV Beauty store.
This post was sponsored by AnaVBeauty. All opinions are my own.