1. Spice up your gift tags with calligraphy!
Image via Paper Crave
2. Save wrapping paper by buying some gift boxes and wrapping the lid separately or by decorating the box. Reuse the pre-wrapped gift boxes each year.
Image via The Sweetest Occasion
3. Paint splatter wrapping
Image via French By Design
- Use white paper to wrap your gift
- Get creative with some paint
4. Crayon gift wrapping
Image via Craft & Creativity
- Wrap your gift with white paper
- Print “color me” on the gift’s exterior
- Using washi tape, tape several crayons to the gift
5. Bows (you can never go wrong with bows)
Image via Treasures and Travel